Wednesday 21 September 2011

Do I have to replace the fuel injector O rings when they come out of their bores?

Meaning if I just disconnect the fuel rail? Or do I have to replace them only if I take them off of the fuel rail? I accidentally took one off so I'm going to replace both on that one. But if the other ones stayed connected to the fuel rail and I only lifted them up out of the intake manifold, do I change those as well? Maybe just the bottom ones on those? Otherwise I would have to take out each injector and change them and I don't think that's necessary. Help please.Do I have to replace the fuel injector O rings when they come out of their bores?Better safe than sorry. Just buy a pack of the o-rings and replace them all, they're super cheap.
Do I have to replace the fuel injector O rings when they come out of their bores?
Well when you buy the o rings you get the whole set anyways so you might as well replace them while you are there. If you want to be lazy than you will be ok not to replace them. Just make sure the area stays clean and inspect them for cracks and wear.
Do I have to replace the fuel injector O rings when they come out of their bores?
depends how old they are. and the new seal are sometimes a pain to put back in cause there more swollen.
Yep