Saturday 24 September 2011

Fuel system & injector cleaning substance, new car

Hello, I bought brand new car 4 month ago, and I drove 4.500 miles on it already. Do you think it is time to use some kind of injector and fuel system cleaner? If yes, what would be best brand? Also what Gas station should I pump gas at, which one has cleanest gasoline? Thank you

P.S. What else would you advise me to be done, changed in order to be good maintained. It is 2008. Thank youFuel system %26amp; injector cleaning substance, new carNo fuel system treatment should be needed for your car at this time. I like to recommend every 10,000 miles or so, or at the first sign of any rough running or other strange engine symptoms. I prefer the Gumout fuel system cleaner, I get the truck/SUV-sized bottle and use it over 2 tanks in my passenger car.



As for your fuel supplier, I can say that I've purchased fuel from many different sources, some questionable, and have never really had any problems with any of them. Just remember that your vehicle has a fuel filter for a reason, and you should change it at the recommended service interval.
Fuel system %26amp; injector cleaning substance, new car
you should not need any kind of injector cleaner for that car.



Follow the owners manual for maintnenacne and that should keep the car runnig well for a long time
Fuel system %26amp; injector cleaning substance, new car
Shell gas is the cleanest and seems to provide optimal gas mileage, a fuel injector cleaner will never hurt your engine. Lucas and STP both make quality products. If you buy Lucas follow the directions very closely.
  • How to break in a new comforter
  • married mormon couples
  •