Friday 7 October 2011

I have a 1996 pontiac Sunfire and im haveing a fuel mileage problem!!!!!!!!!!!!?

im personaly get 18 miles to a galon. i did a tune up, ran fuel injector clener, inflated tires, oil change, shift at 2500rpm each gear what else could be the problem? *also have a sputtering sproblem when starting if anyone could help with that*I have a 1996 pontiac Sunfire and im haveing a fuel mileage problem!!!!!!!!!!!!?First of all, their is no injector cleaner that does the job you need done after the fact. You have build up and need the injectors cleaned and the sputtering will go away.



See Doctor Injector on the web site and if your in a area where you can get to a shop that has this equipment use it, it is the best thing short of a replacement of new injectors.



also doctor injector has a product for keeping your injectors clean, now that can be done!



I have been their and got the shirt and the simi and a 04 Cumm, and a few big cam's under my belt I had to rework because of dirty injectors, so I learned the hard way to keep then clean first, and not have this cost later.

Good luck,

John
  • reliable web hosting
  • horrible cat
  •