Friday 7 October 2011

My 02 Chevrolet Tahoe kills once its been heated for a while?

If i drive my Tahoe all day long eventually once its heated it will kill on me. After it sits for a few minutes it starts right up, runs for a few minutes then kills again. I had the fuel injector and fuel filter changed which did not help. Does anyone know what this could be? Please help if you can. Thank you!My 02 Chevrolet Tahoe kills once its been heated for a while?your tahoe dies

you can stick a screw driver into a plug wire and hold it a quarter inch from a good ground and see if it sparks be careful though its well over 10,000 volts it wont hurt you but it has one hell of a tingle if theres no spark;

possibly sounds like the ignition coil when it stops have someone turn it over while you tap the coil short of that you should have it checked